CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week 14

I had a month check up with the OB. I got to hear your heart beat again Peanut. This time is was 158. We also could hear you punching and kicking in there! It was good to hear! We are at a stage where I don't feel pregnant, and I haven't gotten any bigger really. So it was nice to check in on you and hear you!
Other people due in Sept. have said that they are feeling their baby move. I am not feeling it yet, and I know that is normal. My Dr. said it will be awhile. But I lay there at night, just waiting to feel something! I know it will be a few weeks, but I can't wait! Daddy has the flu, and we are praying that it doesn't get passed on! It would not be good for us, Peanut!
You are going to be a lucky baby. You will be one of very few who sits on jury duty. Mom spent most of week 14 in jury selection, and got picked. So the next 3-4 weeks we will be in court every day.

Baby's crown to rump length is 9-10 cm or 3.5-4.0 inches. Baby weighs about 50 grams or 1.75 ounces.
Baby begins to inhale and exhale amniotic fluid (practicing breathing).
Baby has meconium present in the intestines now.

Hmmm. Does the bump look any bigger?

1 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

I didn't feel my first baby until 20 weeks cuz I felt so much gas that I never knew what was a baby or gas, until she finally got big enough to kick me hard.