CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 15

So this week I experienced my first round ligament pain. I was scared I hurt Peanut because I had moved a bed from one room to another the night before. The other day I rolled over and had the sharpest pain ever for a few seconds. I thought it was from moving the bed, but I remembered hearing something about round ligament pain. I looked it up, and I recognized the symptoms. It hasn't happened again, but it was brutal!

I started Peanut's room. I put in all the furniture I have been given. I also sorted clothes I already have by size and put them on the shelves. I can't wait until I know what colors I can start decorating with!

I have been in maternity pants for awhile, but I have now worn some tops too. I haven't really gained weight anymore. My stomach got a tad bigger. Nothing really too different is going on! Still just extra tired! Just counting down until April 14th!

What happened this week:
Baby's crown to rump length is 10-11 cm or 4-4.3 inches. Baby weighs about 100 grams or 3.5 ounces.
Baby may be sucking its thumb.
You may be starting to feel baby move now.
Baby's sex is distinguishable now.

0 comments: