CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 17

The big news is.....I FELT PEANUT MOVE!!!!

At 17 weeks, 6 days, in the middle of the night I was laying on my side, but turned halfway on to my stomach. I was putting a little pressure on my left side. Well, I felt a poke from inside. Then another one! Then some little flutters. Then it felt like the baby did a flip!!!!!!!!! I couldn't sleep for awhile and kept pushing my belly to see if I could feel it again.

The next day during jury duty I leaned forward in my chair, and I felt the poke again. And then a couple of times again.

This is what happened with Peanut this week:
Baby's crown to rump length is 13.5 cm or 5.3 inches. Baby weighs about 150-200 grams or 5.3-7.0 ounces.
Fine hair called lanugo is starting to appear.
Baby's fingerprints and toeprints are forming.
Baby's teeth beginning to form enamel.

0 comments: