CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week 19

This week after finding out we have a boy, we hit up a giant community garage sale. We got lots of great deals on clothes and toys!!! I have got it all organized so far. No decorations yet, mom is going to come do that!! Lots of this was the stuff given to me also. Can you tell my boy has a mom who loves shoes??









I have been feeling good. I definitely look pregnant now! I get comments from people. A bunch of my former students parents have stopped me and said congrats. I had some cramping for two days straight, think my boy is growing some more!! Besides a few aches and pains, all is well! I feel the baby move every few days.

A few things about week 19..
Baby's crown to rump length is 16 cm or 6.3 inches. Baby weighs about 300 grams or 10.5 ounces.
Fetal heartbeat can be heard with fetoscope.
Baby's skin becomes less transparent.
Baby can grasp things.

0 comments: