CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week 18

I love week 18!!!!!!!!!!! We found out on 4/14 that Peanut is a boy. I posted info on our family blog. He is 10 ounces already, above the average 8 ounces. He also is tall. They said by his measurements that they would have thought he was 20 weeks. He was moving around so much they didn't get a good profile shot. I felt him kick a couple of times the other day after I had some spicy chips.

I am still up 19 pounds. Haven't gained in awhile, so I am not that much higher than average any more like I used to be.


Here are some other facts about this week...as you can see, Peanut is bigger than average...
Baby's crown to rump length is 15 cm or 6 inches.
Baby weighs about 250 grams or 8.5 ounces.
Baby is sucking and swallowing.
Baby can hear you.

And here is the new belly shot!

0 comments: