CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finding Out

1/3/09
Today I went into work to get things ready for school on Monday after winter break. All of a sudden I had a feeling due to timing that I could be pregnant. I drove to the store on the way home and bought some home tests. I called my best friend from BYU, Jennifer Tolman who lives in Boise and chatted with her. I was still talking to her while I did the test, and she didn't know. She wasn't expecting my scream when the plus sign showed up!
I found out you were coming! I felt joy, shock, awe, and wanted to scream and scream! I talked to family. I went and bought your dad a bib that said, "I Love Daddy" to let him know. I have always wanted to be a mother and I am so excited that you are coming!

0 comments: