CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 10

I went to the Dr. this week. He reviewed all my blood tests with me. Good news! Still no anemia again. I have already been exposed to rubella and chicken pox (I knew that one with out blood test) so I am safe. Dr. said they can be deadly when pregnant. I get to go for ultrasound on Mar. 3rd. Since I have gained 11 pounds I want him to check for 2. I know there is probably only 1, but it is an excuse to get a sooner look at Peanut!
I have been feeling pretty good. I am sleeping better. I am less tired than I was. I didn't feel any morning sickness. I did get a killer cold the whole President's Day weekend. I had a really bad sore throat, cough, congestion, and all. I managed to get through it without taking anything. I am paranoid about medicine! I also have been a little less cranky with my students! I was REALLY not wanting to be there for the last couple of weeks!


What went on with Peanut this week:

Baby's crown to rump length is 2.5-3.0 cm or 1.2 inches. Baby weighs about 3-5 grams or .25 ounces.
All organ systems and external structures are present now.
Baby's head is almost half of your baby's size.
Your baby's face is well formed.

1 comments:

Dallings said...

The cutest pregnant lady. I'm so glad everything is going well. Good luck getting a girl!