CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 5

1/10
I got you some cute Halloween and Thanksgiving outfits on clearance for $2.99. My back is hurting a bit and I am quite tired! But you are worth it!
1/11
I definitely saw a bump today in the skirt I wore to church. We only found out about you eight days ago, but it seems like much longer. You are all I think about, Peanut!
1/12
I got my blood test results. It all looks good. I am still not anemic anymore! That is very good news! Looks like I have beat that one!
1/13 I have gained 6 pounds! I am so hungry all the time. You are hungry, Peanut!! I get you hear your heartbeat in one week! yeah!
1/14
I think I got hit with a little morning sickness tonight! I was driving and started feeling so sick for about 10 minutes that I thought I was going to have to pull over!
Then it went away! Tonight I found you some of the cutest Christmas outfits on sale for your first Christmas!
1/15
On my daily calendar it says your mouth and jaw are starting to form today!
1/16
It was a good day. I got a book called Baby Bargains to find out what good stuff to get you!

0 comments: