CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 4

1/4
I still have no pregnancy signs, which is good! No morning sickness! I went to church by myself because daddy had to work. They have a good news minute in Relief Society and I share that you are coming! I started getting really hungry tonight! You must already be growing lots!

1/5
This morning I woke up starving!!! I had hunger pains all morning. I told my friends at work that my kiddo is coming! They are very happy for us! I have been so excited that I can't sleep at night! I have been reading online, all the things I shouldn't eat, and so on! All the websites tell me you are due Sept. 11, 2009. I also read that you are about 1 millimeter in size and that your heart is starting to form. I am working hard to get you good foods and to take my vitamins.
1/6
Nothing much changed today. Just still hungry! I check out some books to give me info.
1/7
Nothing much today. Daddy says my belly feels harder.
1/8
Today I went to the doctor. Everything looks god so far. I am going to get blood work done. My ultrasound appointment is for Jan. 20th. I can't wait to see your heart beat!
1/9
I have gained 3 pounds in two days! I definitely see my belly getting bigger. I need to get some pants that will fit! Mine are already getting too tight! We call you Peanut. I think you are a girl, but daddy says you are a boy. You have two step brothers, so he things is going to have 3 sons! We shall see!!

0 comments: